Now That’s What I Call Music, Vol. 46 (2013)

Género: Pop, Dance
Nome do Álbum: Now That’s What I Call Music, Vol. 46 (2013)
Tracklist:
01. Bruno Mars – Locked Out of Heaven
02. Justin Timberlake – Suit & Tie
03. Ariana Grande – The Way (Ft. Mac Miller)
04. Pitbull – Feel This Moment
05. Olly Murs – Troublemaker (Ft. Flo Rida)
06. Taylor Swift – I Knew You Were Trouble
07. P!nk – Just Give Me a Reason (Ft. Nate Ruess)
08. Fall Out Boy – My Songs Know What You Did In the Dark (Light Em Up)
09. Of Monsters And Men – Little Talks
10. Fun. – Carry On
11. Emeli Sandé – Next to Me
12. Nelly – Hey Porsche
13. Ludacris – Rest of My Life (Ft. Usher & David Guetta)
14. Krewella – Alive
15. Ke$ha – C’mon
16. One Direction – Kiss You
17. Matthew Koma – One Night
18. Kodaline – All I Want
19. Sky Ferreira – Everything Is Embarrassing
20. Classified – That’s What I Do


 Link Download FileVice: (Download)



0 comentários:

Enviar um comentário