Ballads For Lovers (2013)

Nome do Álbum: Ballads For Lovers (2013)
Género: Rock

 Tracklist:
01. April Wine – Just Between You And Me
02. Just Got Back From Baby_s
03. Marillion – Kayleight
04. WASP – Keeep Holding On
05. Bob Dylan – Knockin’ On Heaven Door
06. Uriah Heep – Lady In Black
07. Omega – Lady Of The Summer Night
08. Scorpions – Lady Starlight
09. The Sweet – Lady Starlight
10. Eric Clapton – Layla
11. Stratovarius – Lead us to the light
12. Belinda Carlisle – Leave A Light On
13. Nazareth – Let Me Be Your Leader
14. Y_Malmsteen – Like An Angel
15. Roxette – Listen To Your Heart
16. A-Ha – Little black heart
17. Fleetwood Mac – Little Lies
18. Sting – Little Wing
19. Crosby, Stills & Nash – Long Time Gone
20. Royal Hunt – Long way home
21. Slade – Look Wot You Dun
22. Labirinth – Love
23. Nazareth – Love Hearts
24. Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band – Mainstreet
25. Harry Nilsson – Many Rivers To Cross
26. UFO – Martian Landscape
27. Great White – Maybe Someday (live)
28. Greg Allman – Midnight Rider
29. Labyrinth – Miles away
30. John Lennon & Yoko Ono – I’m Losing You-I’m Moving On
31. Crash Test Dummies – Mmm.Mmm.Mmm
32. Lefay – Moonlight night
33. Shoking Blue – Moonlight Night
34. Stiltskin – Inside
35. Extrime – More Than Words
36. Juicy Lucy – Mr_A.Jones
37. Zucchero – My Love
38. George Harrison – My Sweet Lord
39. Guano Apes – Never Born
40. The Moody Blues – Nights In White Satin
41. Urge Overkill – Girl You’ll Be A Woman Soon
42. Ratt – Givin’ Yourself Away
43. Scorpions – Holiday
44. Led Zeppelin – Going To California
45. Golden Earring – Going To The Run
46. Kreator – Golden Age
47. Pavlov’s Dog – Julia
48. Bonfire – Goodnight Amanda
49. Shadows – Guardian Angel
50. Cinderella – Hard To Find The Words
51. Chicago – Hard To Say I’m Sorry
52. Creedence Clearwater Revival – Have You Ever Seen The Ra
53. Richard Marx – Hazard
54. The Hollies – He Ain’t Heavy, He’s My Brother
55. Manowar – Heart of Steel
56. Johny Nash – Here Again
57. Whitesnake – Here I Go Again
58. Chad Kroeger Feat_Jose Scott – Hero
59. Jimi Hendrix – Hey Joe
60. Blackfoot – Highway Song
61. Mob Rules – Hold On
62. Bonnie Tyler – Holding Out For A Hero
63. Aerosmith – Cryin
64. Chris Rea – Nothing To Fear
65. Sinead O’Conner – Nothing Compares 2 U
66. Nickelback – How You Remind Me
67. Twisted Sister – I Believe in You
68. Grand Funk – I Can Feel Him In The Morning
69. Enuff Z’Nuff – I Could Never Be Without You
70. Bryan Adams – I Do It For You
71. Chicago – I Don’t Wanna Live Without Your Love
72. Grand Funk – I Feel For Your Love
73. Cutting Crew – I Just Died In Your Arms
74. Psychotic waltz – I remember
75. Pandora’s Box – It’s All Coming Back To Me Now
76. Forigner – I Want To Know What Love Is
77. Elvis Costello – I Want You
78. Meat Loaf – I’d Lie For You And That’s The Truth
79. Lobo – I’d Love You to Want Me
80. Rod Srewart – I’d Rather Go Blind



 Link Download FileOM: (Download)



0 comentários:

Enviar um comentário